Epipremnum & Scindapsus Species Print
This print features 20 watercolor illustrations of foliage from different varieties of Epipremnum and Scindapsus by Aaron Apsley. These plants that are commonly referred to as "Pothos" plants. Originally from the tropics of Southeast Asia and Oceania, Epipremnum and Scindapsus are two closely related genera in the aroid family. The genera Pothos is in fact a separate group of aroids, and that name is no longer botanically correct for these varieties; however the shorter, easier to remember name "Pothos" seems to have stuck. These are some of the most popular and beloved tropical houseplants grown all over the world.
1. Epipremnum aureum 'Marble Queen'
2. Epipremnum aureum 'N'Joy'
3. Epipremnum aureum 'Golden Pothos'
4. Epipremnum aureum 'Manjula'
5. Scindapsus pictus 'Silvery Anne'
6. Scindapsus treubii 'Nearly Black'
7. Scindapsus pictus 'Silver Splash'
8. Epipremnum aureum 'Jade'
9. Scindapsus pictus 'Exotica'
10. Epipremnum aureum 'Variegated Neon'
11. Epipremnum aureum 'Golden Pothos'
12. Epipremnum pinnatum 'Cebu Blue'
13. Epipremnum aureum 'Pearls and Jade'
14. Scindapsus pictus 'Jade Satin'
15. Scindapsus treubii 'Moonlight'
16. Epipremnum aureum 'Neon'
17. Scindapsus pictus 'Silver Lady'
18. Epipremnum aureum 'Snow Queen'
19. Scindapsus pictus 'Argyraeus'
20. Epipremnum aureum 'Jessenia'
Each variety is numbered and identified at the bottom of the image.
12" x 16" inch print on matte fine art paper. Unframed, in a protective sleeve with backing board.